Palette Deutschland collect, sort, grade and recycle all your wooden pallets, wooden packaging waste and other forms of wood waste and reprocess them for a variety of uses. The market for recycled wooden pallets is constantly evolving and as an independent company we can channel our recycled pallets to the market that offers our customers the best solution.
Some advantages of recycled pallets:
- cheap compared to new, plastic or metal pallets
- made from resources which are renewable
- if damaged, easy to be repaired
- in relation to their cost they are very strong and stiff
- wood has high friction compared to metal and plastic
- very environment friendly
Our pallet collection and recycling service meets the following requirements:
- Collection and disposal of scrap wooden pallets or broken and damaged wooden pallets.
- All pallet load inspection
- Pallet grading and removal of parts for reuse and pallet repairs.
- A duty of care notice issued for every pallet collection.
- Credits to clients where the pallets have value.
- Offsetting damaged pallets against the value of good pallets.
Wherever possible we repair the broken pallets, or use the components to repair other pallets in order to create high quality used pallets which meet all norms and regulated requirements. Ultimately we convert any unusable material into wood chips.
Wooden/Timber pallets: 80 x 100 cm, 80 x 120 cm, 100 x 100 cm, 100 x 120 cm, 115 x 115 cm, 110 x 110 cm, 120 x 120 cm
Block pallets: 80 x 100 cm, 80 x 120 cm, 100 x 100 cm, 100 x 120 cm, 115 x 115 cm, 110 x 110 cm, 120 x 120 cm
CP pallets: 100 x 120 cm, 80 x 120 cm, 114 x 114 cm, 110 x 130 cm, 76 x 114 cm, 100 x 120 cm, 110 x 130 cm
Plastic pallets: 80 x 120 cm, 100 x 120 cm, 110 x 110 cm
We offer a number of pallets, purchase of new or used pallets, disposable or reusable pallets, industrial pallets or plastic pallets. Please see the details and either give us a call on- +49 (0) 2826 2640620 or send us an email.